About Our Events
Our events provide an opportunity for residents and visitors to shop and meet local business owners, vendors and craftspeople while enjoying our beautiful, historic small tow on the St. Johns River. The Green Cove Springs Business League wants to make it easy to shop local. The goal of our events is to allow local vendors a reasonably priced venue to present their wares to the public while showcasing our town.
Each Event that we host will have different setup information . Please Click on the appropriate link below for more Details about specific events.
Payment may be Via PayPal on this website, or make checks Payable to the Green Cove Springs Business League.
Note: If you have not been approved as a vendor at this time, you may still remit payment to reserve your spot. In the case that you are not approved, your payment will be refunded.
Rules and Application Process
- A Vendor Application must be submitted including a detailed description of the items that will be offered for sale.
- Upon approval, a signed applicant agreement will be sent to you and you will be required to submit payment with your signed agreement.
- The Green Cove Springs Business League (GCSBL) reserves the right to limit the number and type of vendors in the best interest of the event, and does not offer exclusivity to Vendors.
- All vendors must be approved and registered.
- Anyone not complying with these requirements may be asked to leave the event venue.
- GCSBL believes in equal opportunities for all vendors and will seek fair evaluation of all applications. Criteria for selection includes Product Type, Product Quality, Presentation, Past History and Event Area accommodations.
- All applicants are responsible for collecting appropriate Florida Sales Tax on all items sold & submitting payment to the Department of Revenue.
- The GCSBL reserves the right to review any exhibit or work or art considered inappropriate and reserves the right to ask the vendor in question to correct the inappropriate exhibit or work of art or to leave the event venue.
- Use of more than a 10×10 area will incur an additional space fee.
- Accepted food applicants are responsible for all permits, licenses, inspections, etc. Also, vendors are required to abide by all rules and regulations set by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. The information can be found at http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/HR/forms/documents/5030_034.pdf
Any vendor initiated cancellation must be made and received by GCSBL two weeks prior to the event.
No Refunds will be made after the cancellation dates explained above.
There are times in which Events must be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e., weather, venue conflicts, etc.) In these instances all attempts to communicate the cancellation will be made. Please check emails and texts the day of an event – especially if the weather is inclement. If an event cancellation does occur you will be provided a transfer of funds to the next scheduled event of it’s type; or an alternate event of your choosing – providing there is no conflict of vendors.