1. A Vendor Application must be submitted including a detailed description of the items that will be offered for sale.
2. Upon approval you will sent an email with a PayPal link to make your payment. Payment will be due 7 days upon receipt of the email. If your payment is not received, your space could possibly be given to someone else.
3. Previous approved vendors will be emailed the first week of the month to inquire if you are interested in coming back that month. You will have 7 days to respond by paying the vendor fee within 7 days. Otherwise your space may be given to another vendor.
4. The Green Cove Springs Business League (GCSBL) reserves the right to limit the number and type of vendors in the best interest of the event, and does not offer exclusivity to Vendors.
5. All vendors must be approved and registered.
6. Anyone not complying with these requirements may be asked to leave the event venue.
7. GCSBL believes in equal opportunities for all vendors and will seek fair evaluation of all applications. Criteria for selection includes Product Type, Product Quality, Presentation, Past History and Event Area accommodations.
8. All applicants are responsible for collecting appropriate Florida Sales Tax on all items sold & submitting payment to the Department of Revenue.
9. The GCSBL reserves the right to review any exhibit or work or art considered inappropriate and reserves the right to ask the vendor in question to correct the inappropriate exhibit or work of art or to leave the event venue.
10. Use of more than a 10×10 area will incur an additional space fee.
11. Accepted food applicants are responsible for all permits, licenses, inspections, etc. Also, vendors are required to abide by all rules and regulations set by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. The information can be found at http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/HR/forms/documents/5030_034.pdf
Set Up and Breakdown
Set-up time is 8:45am-9:45am. Breakdown is 2:00pm. Vendors leaving before 2:00pm may be asked not to participate in the future.
Flow of traffic for 3rd Saturday set up and break down.
- Drive in via Spring Street (south of City Hall) drop everything off for set up of your booth, exit onto Walnut Street. Park vehicle in field next to Clay Theatre which can be accessed from Magnolia Avenue in front of The Corner Pocket.
- When breaking down, completely pack product before bringing your vehicle from the parking area. Access the Market from Walnut Street to load the content of your booth and exit to Spring Street.
Any vendor initiated cancellation must be made and received by GCSBL two weeks prior to the event.
No Refunds will be made after the cancellation dates explained above.
There are times in which Events must be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e., weather, venue conflicts, etc.) In these instances all attempts to communicate the cancellation will be made. Please check emails and texts the day of an event – especially if the weather is inclement. If an event cancellation does occur you will be provided a transfer of funds to the next scheduled event of it’s type; or an alternate event of your choosing – providing there is no conflict of vendors.